I just had my two year anniversary of practicing Bikram Yoga. I was sent a reminder email, and upon reading that email, I was reminded of how far I have come over the past two years. The training programs here may seem daunting at first, especially if you’ve been sedentary: 12 weeks (plus 5 weeks [...]
Search run revolution
- Skipping Miles=Painful Running May 21, 2013
- 6dollarbands Giveaway Winner May 18, 2013
- I Need a Boston Qualifier! May 10, 2013
- 6dollarbands Review and Giveaway! May 2, 2013
- I Will Run Again in Boston April 22, 2013
- Yaktrax Run Giveaway December 27, 2012
- The Color Run-The Happiest 5k on the Planet May 15, 2012
- Brooks Ghost 5 Review June 21, 2012
- Newton’s Law of Running August 9, 2012
- 116th Boston Marathon Finisher April 18, 2012
- LH: Run.run.run!...
- Amy: We had kind of been looking around too so my husba...
- Nikki: Yeah!!!!...
- Tina B: The flower one is $8! They both look great. Thanks...
- Nikki: I like those. i have a zella one that i wear all t...
5k barefoot running bikram Bikram yoga black toenail Boston marathon Brooks bucket list Chicago Marathon Color Run facebook featured Foam Fest giveaway Gym Class Heroes half marathon hamstring injury Hermosa beach lake union 10k London Olympics long run marathon marathon training massage Newton Gravity Newton Running nike womens marathon race goals red light therapy Rock and Roll marathon running run revolution Seattle Seattle marathon Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon See Jane Run spotlight St. Patty's day dash training travel treadmill Warrior Dash yaktrax yaktrax run yoga